Friday, October 9, 2009

Brittney's Visit!!

Today was amazing! Brittney came to visit. She transferred to Oswego for education :( and she hasn't been able to visit until now. It was so great to see her again. I really miss her. I miss living with her, Jenn, and Darci. I like living with Kaitlyn, but I really miss living with them too.

We went to Friendly's and the service wasn't that great, but
the food was pretty good. We had a really shitty waitress. We partied pretty hard Friday night. It made me remember the times we partied last year. Haha it was really awesome. Sadly Jenn couldn't stay as long, because she had to drive back home and get up early for a camping trip. Darci had to get up early for work too so she didn't stay out that late. Britt and I didn't get back till late. She was staying in my room since Kaitlyn left for the weekend. I had so much fun even though it was really hot and humid.


Jenn and Darci at Friendly's

Me and Britt at Friendly's


Britt and Me. Last picture of a great night.


On a side note -- My camera, the olympus one that I take out on weekends, really sucks. I wish I had a better point and shoot, but it's useless to buy one since I have a DSLR, but I'm not taking that one out when I go drinking. I don't trust myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment