Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Great Escape

Britt and I didn't wake up until 1ish and then we met up with Darci and headed to the dhall for the hangover meal. Dhall is so great after a night of drinking. I had a pretty amazing omelet. Britt couldn't stay the whole weekend so we dropped her off at the train station. Darci and I went to the mall to look for a Halloween costume for her, but found out that the Galleria mall doesn't have a costume store this year. It was freezing out today. I hate the cold.

Later on I hung out with Jon, his friends Bennett and Matt, and Lauren. We just hung out and did a whole lot of nothing. It was pretty fun. Bennett and I matched. He had on a plaid shirt and I was wearing my purple plaid dress. I had wanted to take a picture cause we matched, but I forgot. I hung out with them pretty late. I got back to my room around 2am. I was watching the tv guide channel and found out that The Great Escape was playing at 230. It's one of the greatest and saddest movies ever! It's based on a true story and takes place in WWII. It stars Steve McQueen, who is just awesome. It's about a bunch of pows that try escaping and their time in the German prison. Go watch it. Now. I know Kyle loves it so I called him and asked if he wanted to watch it. I went over and watched it together and it was so awesome, but it was super creepy walking back to my dorm at 5am. I'll never get tired of watching that movie.

On a side note -- I really want to go on a road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment