Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pin-up Girls and White Rabbits

I came home for the weekend for the dentist again. I'm so sick of going to him because I always have to wait like 2 hours before I get to see him. There's no reason that I need to wait that long, but because the dumb people in the office schedule appointments for every 15 minutes, which is dumb at a dentist office. Anyway I went to Forest Hills and met up with Kriztille. We had tea and then walked over to the new costume shop that was on 71st. It was pretty cool. They had a lot of costumes that I want, but I eventually decided on the Pin-up girl costume. I want to curl my hair for the outfit on Halloween and I already have the cutest shoes to go with it.




We had some yummy ice cream after and then made our way to Barnes and Nobles like we always do. I bought a new book. It's part of the Masters of Time series, which I'm caught up on it. It felt good. I haven't bought a new book in a long time. It was a good day despite the long wait at the dentist and the rain, but I got to see Kriztille. It makes me happy when I get to see her when I come home.

On a side note -- I need to learn to walk in heels before Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. sexy outfit <3<3<3 You'll look great in it!! and Im glad I got to see you too ;DD especially after such a tiring day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a costume shop on 71st??? It's one of those here-in-october-****ing-gone-for-the-rest-of-the-year stores, isn't it?


    Love pin-up. At least the old school pin-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it's a seasonal shop lol. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete