Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I feel the scream crawling out of my throat.

I'm transfering. Or hopefully I am if Purchase College ever gets their fucking shit together. They wont give me a copy of my transcript. I'm not even asking them to send it to Hunter for me. I just asked if I could get an officially sealed to student transcript so that I can send it to Hunter myself. I don't trust this school to mail it or do anything. And obviously I'm right to not do so since they won't even give me my own fucking transcript. I used to love this school, but right now it's frustrating me so much that I can't stand to be here. I want to scream so loudly, but I can't because the stupid dorm I'm in has courtesy hours, which basically means I have to be quiet all the time.

I think I'm just going to print out my own transcript and send it to Hunter and I'm hoping they'll take it even if it's an unofficial one. If I can't get into Hunter because they won't give me an official transcript then I'm not going to school. I refuse to stay here any longer and pay $15,000 for a shitty school that can't do anything right. I'm paying for shitty, unhealthy food, a campus full of construction, an incompetent mail room, workers who don't know how to do their job. It's so frustrating and I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm being punished and I don't know why. I might as well be a college dropout.

2 comments:

  1. AH! Don't be a college dropout, esp bc you are so close to finishing. Also, you are too smart and capable not to finish what you have started, no matter which school you're at.

    Wow, Purchase is really acting like a betch. But I know you'll def make it through this.

    <3

    -Sumara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what sumara said <3 I have a friend that works at student services, I can ask her to ask for you about the transcript thing? Also like I suggested before call Student Services for all your questions because they're more helpful than calling oasis =_=

    <3 good luck, bff <3 I'm here if you neeed me with any questions and stuff. I'll be happy to take you around hunter :)

    ReplyDelete