Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to the Future is Taboo

I watched Back to the Future and Back to the Future Part 2 for the first time. I still need to watch Back to the Future Part 3. I went to Jon's place to watch.

Thankfully there were no classes today because it was Labor Day. The break was well spent. I went over to Jon's and played Taboo with Lauren and Matt. It was so much fun! I had forgotten how much I loved playing Taboo. At first it was Jon and I against Lauren and Matt. They won the first round. Next it was girls versus boys. Lauren and I were in the lead for awhile, but unfortunately we got beat (by one point!) by Jon and Matt. I was still super fun and I laughed so hard. It was a good day off.


On a side note -- My schedule is crazy know and I need a job to fill in all the free time. Because I'm transfering next semester (even though I don't want to) I'm withdrawal from Intermediate French because I want to take a different language. So now that I don't have French on Tuesdays and Fridays, I only have class Mondays and Thursdays. I have Search in the Age of Google at 1030, Birth and Death at 1230, and Colloquium I at 230. I have Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays were I have no class. It's nice to sleep in, but I need something to do. I've started trying to do my homework on those days, because all my stuff for 3 classes is due on the same days. That's what kind of sucks having classes on two days.

1 comment:

  1. taboo = love

    aww oka-chan <3 good luck with everything :( im sure transferring wont be that bad (I'll be there LOL XDDDD) but yeah :] i hope you get everything sorted out <3 i l u

    ReplyDelete