Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coffee Maze

Today started off really shitty. I woke up around 730 to get ready for what was supposed to be my training day at Applebees as a hostess. I get there and find out that they over hired and no longer have a position for me. I had to wait an hour for the next shuttle to come so I walked around a bit looking for places to put in applications. However because it was so early a lot of stores weren't open. I did put in some applications at a few cafes.

I took a nap after I got back and then Jenn called around 130. She's been stuck hanging around campus because her car has been in the shop. So we hung around outside at the picnic tables by Starbucks. We were there until 5ish. A long ass time talking and chilling. It was a fun day. I miss living with Jenn.

Later that night Kyle came over and we watched the Labyrinth. Hanging out with Kyle is always really fun. I'm definitely going to miss seeing him all the time when I transfer.

On a side note -- I know all the lyrics to the songs in Labyrinth and quite a few lines. Haha, makes me feel like a nerd.

1 comment:

  1. i need to see Labyrinth again. Though David Bowie scared me as a child LOL

    aww Kyle's always a bundle of fun to be around ! im sure we can all hang out together again soon :)

    ReplyDelete