Sunday, October 11, 2009

Homework and Trivial Pursuit

I pretty much did nothing but homework today. After Desperate Housewives I went over to Kyle's to work on our midterm project proposal. It's so hard to do work with Cory, Matt and Lauren in the room. We kept getting distracted by Cory playing music and then Matt decided he was going to read Trivial Pursuit questions. Cory has Trivial Pursuit the 80s, 90s and Pop Culture edition. It was a lot of fun actually. He'd read a question and we'd tried to guess it. The 80s one was really hard. We finally finished our proposal and I decided to hang around. I was having a lot of fun just chilling out and answering questions. We ended up hanging around until 2ish answering questions and watching youtube videos. Cory showed this one video of a guy screaming at cats that had me crying because I was laughing so hard.



On a side note -- I love doing nothing with my friends.

1 comment: