Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies"

I finally got to see my best friend Jaleesa for the first time since the end of the summer. Thanksgiving and most of Christmas break she had to go stay out at her mom's place in Maryland. She's staying in New York for the last week of her break, which is longer than mine so I only get a weekend with her. Her dad's place is in Brooklyn near the same train I live by so she took the train out to my stop and then we both went to the nail salon I go to. The gift certificate I had could only be used once, which kind of sucked cause I wanted to use it a few times just to get my eyebrows done. In the end I ended up getting my eyebrows done, a manicure and a pedicure, which I had never done before. The pedicure tickled a lot. I might consider doing that more often because the foot massage that comes with it was so relaxing, haha.


Jaleesa and I, summer 2008 -- taken by Kriztille

January 2009

Kriztille was supposed to come over too. My mom made meatloaf for her cause she loves my mom's meatloaf and I was going to make Daddy Nachos for her and Jaleesa. She didn't end up waking up until 6pm, haha. So she couldn't come over. Jaleesa came over and we hung out for a bit. She was going to stay for dinner, but then her dad wanted her home. My mom sent her home with some food though. It was so awesome seeing her again. I love that girl so so much and I don't get to see her that much until summer, which makes me very sad.

On a side note -- It kind of bugs me when at the beginning of the week I tell someone when I'm free and then they wait until the last minute to get in touch with me to hang out and by then I already have plans and then they get mad at me for not hanging out.

1 comment:

  1. im so sorry i woke up so late :( if my phone hadn't died i would have woken up when you called me! RAWR im mad at myself T_T

    ReplyDelete