Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleepovers are the best!

So last night (Sunday December 13) I slept over at Cory and Kyle's room in Fort Awesome. I had the best time ever! It was definitely one of the best sleep overs I'd ever had. Cory's friend/Lauren's boyfriend Matt slept over too. Lauren hung out for a really long time and we managed to get Sean to hang out until 5ish. I tried convincing him to sleep over too, but he lives a floor below them, haha.

I brought my laptop and my external hard drive over. I took a lot of music from Cory and Sean and some awesome anime and tv shows. We took turns creating our characters in Guitar Hero 5. Mine looks awesome, haha. We played for a bit. I started off doing really terrible on easy mode, but the last time I played for the night I got like 85, which is a big improvement for me.

We played Scategories for a long while. Sean and I competed in Peggle, while Cory played UFC. We watched a movie called East Side Story about a gay guy in Hollywood. Haha it was so great. We ordered Campus Wings, which I'll never do again. My stomach hurt so much after only two wings. We watched like 10 minutes of a beaver documentary. Cory went through his Netflix on his Xbox and ignore the suggestions that Kyle and I gave him.

Sean left around 5. We all had the late night giggles. I couldn't stop laughing at one point. It was so great. After Sean left we decided to at least get settled. Matt and I slept on the floor, but instead of going to sleep we started talking again. We all told random stories. I wish I had slept over at the fort before. One of the best nights ever. I remember finally going to sleep around 7. It was around 3 I finally woke up. Matt had been up since 11. Cory and Kyle had been laying in bed. I don't know what time they actually got up. We finally decided to get some food and headed down to Starbucks for some breakfast sandwiches. Sean came along. It was a really shitty day though cause it was cold and rainy.

I didn't feel like changing clothes. I looked really funny walking down to Starbucks in my shorts and a hoody, carrying a bookbag and a pillow and blanket in my hands. We hung out there for a long while. I really didn't feel like walking back to my dorm in the rain, but eventually I did. I saw the guys like two hours later for dinner at the dining hall and then hung out at the fort again, haha. I should just live in their room for the rest of the semester.

On a side note -- I've realized that I have way more guy friends than I do girl friends, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment