Monday, June 22, 2009

Confusion.

Yesterday I did nothing. I got my stuff prepared for work today. My mom hemmed my pants. I got extra small scrubs and still needed to the pants hemmed. Other than that I spent the day lounging, being lazy, and watching all of Baccano. It's a 13 episode anime and after watching the entire thing all I can say is, what?! It's really good. I liked it a lot. I was a lot more violent that I was expecting. My favorites are Luck and Firo. But still, it's confusing as all hell. That's mostly due to it being a "light novel" series and the anime is only one part of the whole series. I don't know if they're going to make more of the anime, but I really really hope so.

I went to sleep early yesterday so I could get up for work. Well, early for me anyway. I think it was about 1ish when I shut down my computer, turned the volume down on my tv, turned off the lights and got in to bed. I'm completely convinced that I didn't actually fall asleep at all. My alarm was set for 7. I "woke" up at 630. I didn't feel like I had fall asleep or gotten any kind of sleep at all. I was so tired, but couldn't sleep so I laid in bed until my alarm got off. I got ready and had a small breakfast, some toast and peanut butter. My mom wished me luck and I was off. I absolutely hate the subways in the morning. I couldn't get a seat at all and I had the most obnoxious woman rubbing against me for half the ride.

Work itself wasn't bad. I didn't do much, but clerical work, filing, and "observing", which was me sitting and watching Rosie and Danielle do their work. I did a lot with the charts though so that was pretty cool. I met two of the doctors, who are very nice and one is super cute. I met Laurie, who's in charge of payroll and helps out Susan.

I worked mostly with Rosie, who I think is such a sweet woman. She's just so nice. I love her already. Danielle is pretty cool too, but she's quieter and kind of just does her own work. We had lunch, I don't know who paid for it (probably the doctors) but we ordered out at some restaurant that was near by. It was pretty awful. I ordered chicken fingers and they were barely cooked. The middle was gross, definitely not cooked at all. I couldn't eat it. The root beer I got was really good though. If I wasn't so hungry that definitely would have made up for the chicken, but i was starving. This other girl, Naomi, got the chicken fingers and hers were the same.

I was so happy to have food when I came home. At least coming home I managed to get seats on the subways. I'm so tired already that I just want to sleep now, but it's too early and I have to shower still. That's it really. I think this job will be pretty good. I hope so anyway.

2 comments: