Monday, July 27, 2009

"Cuz I get a thousand hugs from 10,000 lightening bugs as they try to teach me how to dance."

Today was fun fun fun. Kriz, Joi, Sumara and I went to South Street Seaport. It's so nice there. I really wish I could have an apartment there, but I'm sure it's like super expensive. It started off as a really nice day, but then started raining. Sumara eventually had to leave because she had previous plans. Joi wanted to do a photoshoot today. It was a lot of fun. Kriz and I got to be our weird selves. There's this store that is super super cute at the mall. It's called Stone Flower. There's like three different versions of the store at the mall and they're all hiring. Kriz and I put in applications and we have an interview Thursday at 5. I hope we get it. I don't know if they would consider me since I only have like a month left before I go back to school.

There were so many cute things I wanted to buy. There were these gorgeous peep-toe shoes that thankfully they didn't have in my size or else I would have bought them. I did buy thise awesome black watch, Kriz has a brownish one. Her watch looks kinda steampunk. I also bought this pretty purple top. I'm trying to save money and it's not working, haha.

On a side note -- I love this song. Thanks to Jon. The official music video is really cute, but the embedded html was disabled so I settled for this video.


2 comments:

  1. :D YAY!!!!!!!! i had so much fun as well!! i should be able to update soon xD I love our watches! HEHE <3

    and i love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys get hired!

    Great song :D

    ReplyDelete