Sunday, July 12, 2009

It started out nice...

My weekend started out nice and ended terribly. Let's recap.

Friday:
Kriztille slept over. It was really awesome. We say Public Enemies during the day. Great movie and Johnny is so hot in it. We walked around Forest Hills for a bit and I ended up buying a shirt at this cute little store. We came home. My mom made meatloaf for Kriztille because she loves it and later on I made daddy nachos. They're awesome. We stayed up watching random episodes of Bleach, The Great Debate, and a Swiddish movie called Let the Right One In. It's really good, and there's a book of it, so I want to read it. Gizmo loved Kriztille and kept coming over to be petted. She even slept on the bed with us.

Saturday:
We woke up early to go to Forest Hill's. I had an appointment with Sal to get my hair done and Kriz managed to get hers done as well. Her hair looks super cute. I was getting a cut and color, so he had to put the color in and let it set for 40 minutes. I fell asleep during that time, but a text from Jon woke me up. I really love my hair. It's so much shorter compared to what it was before. After Sal's we went to the mall. Kriztille was looking for a cute, dressy top and I had planned not to buy anything. That didn't happen. I ended up buying this cute, white and blue halter top at Papaya. I impressed myself with not buying anything else in other stores. Jaleesa had her hair appointment too and had been planning on meeting up with us. However her appointment took forever. Kriztille decided to go home and I went back to my house. On my walk home I stopped at Key Food to get a veggie platter for the picnic Sunday. They didn't have any. So instead I bought a cookie sheet and baked cookies. After dinner Jaleesa stopped by for an hour and a half. It was really good seeing her. I miss her a lot. After she left I started baking the cookies.

Today:
Jaleesa went back to Maryland this morning so she couldn't come to the picnic. I waited a half hour for the E train and then it turns out to be a local train, so I was late meeting up for the picnic. It was fun. There was a lot of food and everyone seemed to like my cookies. I was really tired though and I started getting a headache. Around 4 my mom calls asking what time I'll be home. I said I didn't know, but that it wasn't going to be super later because I have work in the morning. I said that I would definitely be home before 10. She made a fuss on the phone about that and we just ended the conversation. Everyone was getting ready to head over to the swing set and then later to Strawberry Fields (which I've always wanted to go). I got another text from my mom asking about when I was coming home.

So because of that and my headache I decided I should leave. I was really annoyed at my mom at this point. I was with a whole bunch of people, she knew where I was, and yet she was still being like that. However, Brenda, who never let's my mom know where she's at, is allowed to come home late or just not come home. Friday night she slept at some guys house and of course my mom doesn't say anything. So I was upset about that because it seems unfair. I got hot on my walk home so I took my sweater off and put it in my bag. I walk in and right away she asks where my sweater is. Common sense would tell her it's in the bag, but no I had to show her it was in the bag. I must have made some kind of face because she asked me if I was mad. I said no, but that I was annoyed. She asked me if I was annoyed at her and I said a little bit. She asked why and I told her. I had said I would be home before 10, but that wasn't good enough so I left early when I didn't want to.

We got into a small arguement because she said she just doesn't like me in the city late, but I was with people and it wasn't late. I eventually just went to my room because I didn't want to fight with her. I started putting my stuff away and chaged my cloths when I got that choking feeling, like when it's hard for you to swallow. Then I just started crying. I don't even really understand why. Normally it takes a lot for me to cry so getting into an arguement isn't something I cry about. I really don't get it. It didn't last long, but it made my headache worse. I hate that I have work tomorrow. I want a new job.

No side note today.

1 comment:

  1. :D i really loved staying over! And I love caaaaaaats!!!!!! UGH i want to hug them allllllllllllll <3

    :( Im sorry sunday didnt go so well <3 We'll have another fab picnic soon (even if its just the two of us ;) )

    ReplyDelete