Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A night at the Brew

Today I didn't wake up until 2pm. I really didn't do much, haha. I laid in bed like a lazy bum, reading for a long while until around 5 when Kyle texted me. He asked if I was free and would want to go to the Witches Brew. I said hell yeah! Haha. He picked me up around 9:30 and we headed out to the Brew, as Kyle likes to say.

We met up with his two friends Allison and Monica. They're both really nice and like Harry Potter too. It was a really fun time. I ordered an Iced Winter (vanilla flavored latte with marshmallows and whipped cream) and a blueberry scone. Their scones are sooo yummy. I was really tempted to get a Pink Angel (strawberry vanilla flavored drink), but I had never had one so I didn't want to end up not liking it. Maybe next time I'll be daring and take the risk of trying something new. Maybe. Haha.


Afterwards Kyle asked if I would be up for going to Long Beach. I was all for it since I've never been before. Allison took Monica home and said she'd meet us there. Lucky duck lives in Long Beach. I'm totally jealous. Kyle and I talked a lot the whole night just catching up on everything. I haven't gotten the chance to see him since we left school in May. We're making plan for a day trip in August where he'll give me and Kriz a tour of some awesome places on Long Island. He said he wants to take me to this coffee shop in Port Jeff called Cool Beans just cause I used to say that phase a lot in freshman year, haha. I took a few pictures, but it was foggy out.


Haha, couldn't resist, even though the spelling it wrong.

Kyle is really a nice guy. It was 1:30 when he got me back to my house. What I didn't realize was that when I hugged him goodbye my cell phone fell out of my pocket. I didn't realized until I had changed into my pjs. I used my house phone to call it thinking that I just had something covering it. Kyle picked up and said that he was in Valley Stream so he would drive back to give it to me. I felt really bad cause I know he's getting up early in the morning for a camping trip. I had no cash on me so I searched through all my change and managed to scrounge up 6 dollars to give him for gas money. It was close to 2:20 when he pulled up in front of my house. I felt so awful, but he was really nice about it and gave me another hug before leaving.

On a side note -- I think everyone should watch this anime miniseries because it's hysterical and each episode is like 5 minutes long. Hetalia Axis Powers!




1 comment: