Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rainshowers and tattoos

Today I woke up and wanted to go back to sleep. It was raining and I didn't want to leave the warm comfort of my bed. However I promised my mom I would go to the bank to deposit her check and mine. So I finally got out of bed and headed to the bus stop. I stopped at a small store next to the bank to get a pair of leggins and a birthday card for my dad's great grandson. I deposited the check and took out 80 from the ATM. I got back on the bus and went to Woodhaven. There's this new tattoo place, Beaver Tattoo, that opened in January. It's a really clean and sterile place. They were really nice too. The receptionist guy told me there was a hour and a half wait and that he would put on a DVD if I wanted to stay. So we ended up watching South Park episodes until it was time for me to get tattooed. It wasn't expensive at all. It was 50, which is their minimum. The place up at my school told me it would be 70. I'm glad I waited until I got home to get it.


Let it be (from the Beatles) on my right wrist.

I'm happy I got it. I've been wanting it for a long while now.

On a side note -- I've discovered that I need my tattoos to be equal. I started with one on my right hip, so I got one on my left hip. I have one on my side and am eventually going to get one on the other side. The same thing with my wrist. I need to have one on each side. I don't know why.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHH <3 <3 <3 long live the beatles <3 you can never go wrong with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. How bout we take your tatt (and you of course) to Southstreet Seaport?

    ReplyDelete