Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wanted : Massage

This is me -- tired, frowny, and slouching -- when I get home from work. Today was like ten times worse. However, I got to sit more than stand today. Because Friday is a holiday we had many people schedule appointments for today and tomorrow. Thankfully I don't work tomorrow cause there were more schedule for Thursday.
It was super busy and there were so many annoying patients.
1. This woman comes up to the front desk and complains that she's been waiting for over two hours and is going to get coffee. She bitches about Starbucks being too far away and that deli coffee isn't good. (Not true because I've had some really good deli coffee). I told her there was a cafe up the block, only a few buildings away. It's called the Local Shop. She comes back complaining even more about how the coffee is so expensive and blah blah blah. The woman is a liar. She had only been waiting for 45 minutes not two hours. We check everyone in and the time they come is written down. I got a coffee at the Local Shop before work and it only cost me $1.75. I don't know how that is expensive especially when she goes to Starbucks all the time. A small anything at Starbucks is at least $3.

(You can so tell I like purple just by looking at my room.)

2. Everyone, (Rosie, Danielle, Susan, Dr. Leff, Terri and myself) wanted to slap this one woman. Her appointment was scheduled for 1230. She called ten times. TEN! asking how far behind Dr. Leff was running and when she should come in because she didn't want to wait. When the hell do you go to a doctor's office and not wait?! I think the only time you wouldn't wait would be if you had the first appointment of the day. Seriously woman learn to wait like everyone else and don't call ten times asking the same thing.

The train rides today were awful. Going into work and coming home from work I was stuck with screaming babies. I sucked.

For some reason after dinner I decided to take out my tongue ring. I haven't done that since I was pierced. It feels weird. I'm leaving it out and letting it close up. I've been thinking about doing the same with my lip piercing, but I haven't completely decided on that one yet.

I started and finished making Jaleesa's collage. I didn't have construction paper or anything good to work with so I took off the top to my dad's Pelligrino box. Then I decided I should write her a letter. So the package includes the card I was going to send her at school, a small collage, and a short letter. I miss her a lot. Last summer we pretty much spent everyday together and now she's in Maryland with her mom. Suckssss.

I need a massage for my feet and my back, lower back specifically. I took Aleive last night before I went to sleep for my back (and secretly hoping I'd sleep better, but I didn't). My back felt fine when I woke up this morning, but it started bothering me again during work and after work. Blah.

On a side note -- I really like the new Dell commercial, the lolipop lolipop one.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA that woman's an idiot. How can she complain about deli coffee being expensive when she buys from starbucks? wtf.

    AWw sorry about the hectic day at work. I hope its better on another day! <3

    I think jaleesa will love your gift :D i hope she doesnt read this if she doesnt know about it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont understand... in NYC, you cant get better coffee then at the corner store! and its like A DOLLAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you a massage ;)


    Darling, I hope you have a much better work day. No ouchies for you anymore.

    Oh and the bright side of this all, you'll get zeee mooooohlaaaah! Think happy thoughts :D

    ReplyDelete