Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mermaids, Cyclones, Corndogs, and Music

SirenFest 2009

It was my first time at Siren Fest and it was definitely a good first impression. I'm excited for 2010. I went with Joi, Kriz, and Sumara. We had problems with the F train, but we eventually managed to get there. It was so much fun.Joi, me, mermaid, Kriz.

We got free pictures with the MetroPCS mermaid. She was pretty pale for sitting out in the sun. We got a lot of free stuff actually. Mardi Gras beads, free drinks. I really enjoyed the band Bear Hands. A lot of the bands were really good. We walked around Coney Island for awhile inbetween the bands. I love it. It was my first time at Coney Island and I definitely want to go back.


Me, Joi, Kriz, and Sumara.

We piled into a photoboth machine. We tried the color one first, but it was either broken or just not on. Haha, it was awesome. I've never done it before. Kriz, Joi a
nd I decided to go on the Cyclone. Holy crap. It may not look bad, but I thought I was going to have a heart attack once it started. The seat lock things don't go down all the way so whenever we went down a hill I was slip forward into it. It was fun, but scary as shit.

From the back.
Sumara, Joi, me, Kriz

Best day. <3

2 comments:

  1. The cyclone made me want to cry, but i was too busy laughing or screaming

    HAHAHA I had fun with youuuuuuuu!! <3

    ReplyDelete