Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Evil Evil Evil

Dentists are absolutely evil. I hate them. I'm not fond of most doctors, truthfully. I had to go to the dentist by bus today, because my mom and dad had a different doctor appointment. I usually don't mind at all about having to take public transportation, but it was really really hot. We've been having a heat wave the past few days. It's awful. I feel like I'm going to melt and I take so many showers because I can't stand sweating. Our house is so old and the wiring is so old that we can't have air conditioning, so we only have fans.

Anyway, I went to the dentist and surprisingly he was on time. Every time I've had an appointment with him he's been an hour behind. He had to fill a cavity. He said it was really big and that if it starts to hurt with the filling I'll have to get a root canal. I do NOT want that. He numbed my mouth and that shitty liar said that the novocain shot would just be a slight pinch. Total lie. That shit hurt so bad. My mouth was numb, on my left side, all the way up to my ear. I felt so awful after. Lesson of the day - dentists are pure evil.

On a side note -- I need to stop biting at my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment