Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Pajama Game is the game I'm in

The opening night of Teen Drama's The Pajama Game. It was really great! David was so good as Hines. I think he was everyone's favorite actually. I went with my mom and Brenda. Everyone was really great. I saw a few people that I know during intermission, including one of my favorite high school teachers, Mrs. Bendana. She's so awesome. She gave me the biggest hug and told me how fabulous and chic she thought my hair was. Haha, she's such a diva, I love it.

There air conditioner was broken so it was super hot in the gym. I was so gross and sweater. That's the main reason I didn't stick around after the show. I just wanted to get out of the heat.

On a side note -- This video always makes me laugh if I'm feeling down.


No comments:

Post a Comment