Thursday, August 20, 2009

Santa was like yoo

It was another hot day. I felt so disgusting like ten minutes after I came out of the shower. Kriztille came to my house and we hung out for a bit while waiting for Kyle to pick us up. I was almost done with straightening my hair when Kriz called saying she was walking down my block, haha.

Once Kyle picked us up we were on our way to the island and thankfully, his car had air conditioning. We hung out at Kyle's house for a bit and saw his cats. If you thought I was bad with 4 cats, Kyle has 8 cats! I wish I had that many. His cats were all so cute. We waited for his friend Julia to finished with the dentist. Once she was done we headed out to Kings Park, the abandoned psychiatric place. It was more like an abandoned village because there were houses where the nurses and doctors used to live, plus all the medical buildings. I scraped my knee while trying to climb a small tree. Total fail, but I have a battle wound from the day, haha.

We took a small hike through the woods to get down to the small beach. It was so pretty. There was a swan in the water that was a camera whore, haha. Kriz and I got into the water and got really close to the swan. The water felt so good, nice and cold. We hung out at the beach for a bit, saw some little crabs, and looked at sea shells before hiking back up to Kings Park.

We explored a bit more before we were told that the park was closing. Next stop was the Witches Brew. The car ride was so relaxing. It seemed like everyone was super tired. Kriz loved the Brew, which made me happy. I tried a new drink, Iced Voodoo, that I love and think I'm always going to get now. After the Brew everyone decided it would be a good idea to go home. Kyle dropped off Julia before taking me and Kriz back to Queens. It was such a great day!! I can't wait to explore Long Island again.





Taken by Kyle


Taken by Kyle


Taken by Kyle


Vandalism. "Ms Alice+White Rabbit"


Kyle!


I'm going to name her Odette :)


Julia!



Welcome to Wonderland





Kings Park



On a side note -- I really need to start packing for school. I haven't started and haven't made lists of what I need or am going to take. Only 9 more days till I move back to school.

1 comment:

  1. XDDD I had lots of fun!! we should definitely go back.. i love how you wrote "vandalism" HAHAHA <3

    ReplyDelete