Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tea and Rice

I met with Kriztille today in Chinatown. She took me to a real cool place called Muji. I was looking for a planner, cause the one she has is super cool, but they didn't have them. Instead I got four notebooks for $7. Not bad at all. After that she took me to Teariffic. I got an Apple Wonderland. It was sour, but really yummy.

I felt really bad because Matthew texted me about coming to his house for dinner while I was out with Kriz. He never gave me a time when he first asked so I assumed it wasn't happening. He has a habit of not answering text messages. Since I had already agreed I felt bad for not going. Sadly my time with Kriztille was cut short. I'm definitely hanging out with her again before I go back to school on Saturday.

I took the J train to Matt's house. Along the way he texted me telling me that we were having rice and porkchops for dinner. I don't eat pork, and I've never eaten pork because it makes me sick most of the time and I don't like the taste of. You'd think he'd know that after 15 years, but whatever. I just had a lot more rice, which I love. After four years I got my Queer as Folk dvds and my Yami no Matsuei dvds back from him. We hung out for awhile before I had to go home. I left with a big bag of clothes from Iris. She works with a lot of young girls at her office and when they want to get rid of clothes they give them to Iris to give to me. I think it's really cute and funny that most of the people in her office know about me, but I don't know a lot of them. I've only met a few of them when I go meet her for lunch or a visit, but they tell me how much she talks about me.

On a side note -- ONE WEEK LEFTTTTT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWW <3 i still have fun though it was short :)) Im glad you liked tearrific, we should go back next time you're in the city.

    and yesss lets hang out again before you leave <3

    ReplyDelete