Saturday, August 1, 2009

Surprise

Kevin's surprise party was pretty fun. At first it was a little awkward because there was like two groups of people : the Johnny Rockets crew, and the Teen Drama crew and I really don't know either. After awhile though it wasn't too bad. There was good cake, good mixed drinks, and a fun time. I left earlier than I wanted though because I started thinking about a few things that upset me and I didn't want to be around anyone any more. Here's a few pictures from the party courtesy of Anthony Chanza.
Kevin's birthday cake. It was super delicious.

Nicole made some really good strawberry daiquiri's. I think that's my favorite drink from the night.

My face is weird in this picture. That's Hunter drink that he kept leaving with me and then would come back for it. It sounds really gross, Lemonade + Beer + Vodka, but it actually was pretty good.




On a side note -- I think I'm my own worst enemy.

1 comment: