Friday, August 14, 2009

Hurry Up, Can't Waste Time

I went to the Pajama Game again. I had bought tickets to see it with Iris cause I knew she would love it and I've barely seen her this summer. She called up after she got out of work and asked if I wanted to get pizza with her before the show. So we went to the pizza place down the block from me and chatted for a bit. It was so great talking to her again. She's like a mother to me it upsets me that I didn't get to see her that often this summer.


Thankfully tonight they had half of the air conditioner working. It was so much better than the night before. Again, I thought the play was great and everyone loved David. Iris thought he was just hysterical. She also thought Hunter, who played Sid, was cute. Haha. We decided to wait for the actors to come out after the show and congratulate everyone. Surprisingly I got an invite to the diner from Nicole. I've been feeling very left out with her lately. Almost like she never wants to hang out. I ask her to hang out and she says sure, but then ends up canceling. I don't really know what to do about it anymore.


So I went to the diner. It was good, because I was starving. I had a lot of fun and I ended up making plans for a beach day Saturday with Hunter.


On a side note -- My tv has been dying slowly so I haven't been using it a lot. Hulu has become my friend since I can't watch my tv, I've been watching the shows on there.
I watched all of Xmen Evolution and it reminded me of how much I used to love Xmen, especially Rogue and Gambit

No comments:

Post a Comment