Saturday, August 15, 2009

Give me your heart make it real, or else forget about it.

I went to the beach today with Hunter. I hadn't been to the beach on a weekend in a long time so I forgot how crowded it could get. It was still fun though. I never go near the water and I perfer to just tan, sleep, and read. There was a small group of seagulls that kept stalking us though. All in all, it was a fun day at the beach. He drove me home and I took the fastest shower of my life. I stuffed a hot dog down for dinner, I was starving cause I forgot to eat breakfast, and then quickly changed clothes.

My mom gave me some money and a ride to the Jamaica LIRR station so I could catch the 635 train to Woodmere. The line was so long though that I had to buy a ticket on the train or I'd have to wait for the 735 train. It's ridiculous how much extra it is on the train. It would have been 6.25 at the station and it was 11 dollars on the train. It's not that long of a ride. I got a little concerned that I missed the stop because I was so concentrated on my reading. I've been reading the Driver's Manual and taking the online quizzes because I want to take the permit test before I go back to school.

I get off at Woodmere and wait for Jon to pick me up. His friend Josh was in the car so we dropped him off at home and I moved to the front seat. While I moved I passed a younger girl on a bike and smiled. We headed out for some pizza, which made me super excited! I love pizza, haha. Jon got a text from Josh saying that the girl I passed said that I was very pretty. It made me smille :)

We brought a pie back to Jon's house, which I think is pretty awesome. He said most pizza places near him don't deliver, which is so shocking to me cause all the places I know deliver, but I guess it's just an island thing, haha. I finally got to meet his dog, Cody, who I think is so cute. We watched My Best Friend's Girl, which I didn't think I would like really 'cause I'm not a Dane Cook fan, but I thought it was pretty good. After that we watched a Rob Thomas concert, haha. It was a lot of fun. I forgot that I used to be into Matchbox 20. It was so good seeing Jon! I haven't seen him in awhile since he's been working so much. School's going to be great because I'll see him all the time, haha.

On a side note -- Minus the Bear is a really awesome band that everyone should check out. This is my favorite song from them. I love how mellow it makes me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment